Boxmeer, The Netherlands – The Annual General Meeting of Nutreco, held on 26 March 2015, adopted the 2014 financial statements and received reports from the Supervisory Board and Executive Board about the activities undertaken in 2014.
Furthermore additional resolutions were adopted by the Nutreco AGM. Among others, these concern:
- Discharging the members of the Executive Board for their management in 2014 and the members of the Supervisory Board for their supervision thereon.
- Appointing PriceWaterhouseCoopers Accountants as auditor for the 2016 financial statements.
- Reappointing CFO Mr Gosse Boon (1959) has been reappointed as a member of the Executive Board for a second period of 4 years.
- Designate the Executive Board for a period of 18 months as the corporate body authorised to issue ordinary shares and to grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares. The authorisation will be limited to 10% of the issued ordinary shares as at the time of this authorisation, which percentage will be increased to 20% in case of mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Authorise the Executive Board for a period of 18 months to buy back the Company’s own ordinary shares, other than without financial consideration, representing maximum of 10% of the Company’s issued share capital.
Due to the delisting of Nutreco from the Amsterdam stock exchange on April 17th, 2015, Nutreco will not publish a trading update for the first quarter 2015.